Can a teacher sabotage a student?

I have a feeling that a teacher of mine is trying to sabotage my work... she keeps postponing my work, she ignores my messages, she said ''you can't always have it your way'', i have been trying to following her up for about 6 months now for one exam and she keeps declining my work. I have a feeling she has something against me? what can i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• i had the same problem, in electronics my teacher had a hatred for me and he was an idiot, he didn't know a basic circuit and how they worked, i didn't tell him ofc. everyone copied my work word to word and they would all get A-B and he gave me a G, which is work that is not even gradable, i told the head of tech dept and he was found out and told off, 3 months later when we handed in our final folders ( 2 years work ) my folder magically disappeared from the pile and i failed the course for having no work, i passed everything else in school tho, go to another teacher or the head and ask them just to keep and eye on the teacher and they will, if something goes down the school gets publicity and money so ask for help.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes of course!! that is what happened to me and he was the coordinator.
    file a petition to the dean.

What Guys Said 2

• Speak to your advisor, a principal, or a dean. It's highly unethical, but it happens. Document everything you do in that class and everything the teacher does, because some teachers are rotten enough to retaliate.

• Talk with the principle/dean.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell ur principal/ switch teachers