0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason why we friendzone guys?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• For the same reason that girls friendzone guys.

1|4
    0|0
  • Same reason why girls do it to guys... no attraction.

2|2
    0|0
  • as guys are shallow just like girls, some guys are too scared that by being more than friends things can end up badly and then loos a friend.

i friendzone a girl in high school by telling her that i didn't wanted to lead her on by going out without liking her, i already had someone i liked

2|0
    0|0
  • Having platonic female friends is a good opportunity to better understand women. They also make good networking sources as they are likely to say good things about their platonic male friends to their pretty female friends who might hook them up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because she was fucking ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they see the girl as just a friend, and nothing more. That is the definition of friendzoning

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason that girls friend zone guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not hot enough. They have a girlfriend at the time but they want to keep you on tap

0|0
    0|0
  • I suspect for the same reason girls do. We're just not into you. Sorry if this happening to you. I know it sucks!

1|0
    0|0
  • The same reason girls friend zone guys,... they are either not interested or not ready for something real. Usually it's just simply that they are not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb question !!

For the same reason why girls friend zone guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls did the same thing to guys more than guys to girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls friendzone guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as the friend zone

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know, I have a great friend with benefits, that has me stuck in the friend zone. We have crazy attraction, sexual chemistry, awesome conversations, but he "sees me as a friend". Dumbass can't even tell me why! So, u figure it out, let me know!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe because they don't feel emotional connected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't like them as anything more than a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason girls friendzone guys. they are not attracted to them in that way, they see them just as.. friends

1|0
    0|0
  • I am still trying to find that out. I know that the ones who have Friendzoned me find me attractive at least in some way... I think it's because we don't put-out like others would. I don't know there's a lot of immature guys where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • For the same reason we friendzone guys..

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't think they are pretty enough

0|0
    0|0
  • same reason why girls frind zone guys

0|0
    0|0