Would you date someone from a different country?

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I would.

I am very open-minded.
    I love learning about peoples cultures.
    Its very fascinating!

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely.

In fact, I rather date someone with a different culture/background.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely ! I find people from different countries and cultures interesting and attractive. I love learning about different cultures and perspectives as well. Unfortunately I live in a town where pretty much only Swedes live, and I think that's kind of boring. That's why I'd like to live in a big , multicultural city.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah seems like fun!

0|1
    0|0
  • If they wanted a long distance relationship, no. I would not date someone who is currently living in a different country. If he lives in the same area close by but he is just from a different country, yes I would.

I don't do long distance relationships and I don't see the point of dating some guy I have never met in real life

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|1
    0|0
  • if i have moved to that country than yes.. obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am dating someone from Morocco

0|1
    0|0
    • That is nice and cool.

• Show All
    • yeah. Weirdly enough, yes.

• I find people from different countries more appealing than the ones in my own sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • If I love him

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah of course it dosent matter where som one comes from its there personality that counts

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely. I'd actually prefer it, I don't really wanna be with a Spanish woman, I want someone different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm we would have to be living in the same country but yes I'd date someone who wasn't born and raised in my country lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • i have a house in a different country and i believe they have females there so here's to moving there in the summer

0|1
    0|0
  • if they moved here or if i moved to their country, then yes. otherwise, not a chance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do they exist within the confines of my universe? If so I don't see why not.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah sure
    hey anons hmu

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, not like online but if they were here and i can see them

0|1
    0|0