Guys, How do I turn down Sex without seeming uninterested?

When I'm newly dating and see potential for a relationship, what's the best way to put off sex until I feel ready without coming across as uninterested? I never know what to say if they start getting too 'handsy' when we kiss or suggest we go to the bedroom etc. What is the best thing a girl can do or say in this situation so that you know she wants it to happen one day when you are in a closer relationship?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Be honest. Tell them why you don't want to have sex. Honesty is always the best policy with a man.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd just say your not ready or be honest with guys that you don't feel ready for sex until things are more serious. most guys would be ok with waiting if they felt you honestly weren't ready , that shouldn't be a deal breaker for most guys

• I am cool with not having sex but dating but we have to make out and she has to let me grab her butt bare and then I can settle