Guys, Do you prefer to have sex with a virgin or an experienced person?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd prefer a virgin since I'm one myself.

What Guys Said 14

• Either one is fine, but for different reasons.

Virgins are great, because you get to be their first, which is special. You also get to help them learn, and experience new things.

Experienced girls are also great, because sometimes they know tricks that will make you beg for more, lol.

• I haven't yet done it so I can't judge with whom I'd like it more. But I suppose it would be best to do it with a virgin, that way we both can learn new things at the same time.

• Experienced for me

• Virgin, though not too big of a deal if she's not. You know how for some girls, their virginity is important? Well, it's similar for some (Obviously not all, I don't even know if it's many) guys. We also care about virginity. Just not ours, but the girl's. Taking it is a special privilege.

• Someone I have sexual chemistry with. You can the most experienced but if she has chemistry with me it will be better even if it's the first time.

• An experienced virgin.

• Experienced. I want her to know what she likes and what she wants.

• Be it a girl or green vegetables, I prefer fresh items.

• Experienced for me.

• Experienced person

• I'm a virgin myself, so I'd rather figure it out with a fellow rookie.

• I'd say both

• I'm a virgin. I would prefer a virgin.
    at my age, that either means going for someone so young that, even if legal, would still cause stares and questions and judgement... or lowering standards A LOT.
    I'm gonna die a virgin...

• Virgin only since I am still a virgin