So many girls are after my boyfriend? help?

I always have girls tell me that they think my boyfriend is hot and what not, but recently some girl made a Twitter post about him saying that she wishes she could tell him how she feels and it got 13 favorites. This makes me feel insecure and weird. I don't like feeling like these girls are after him when they know he's in a relationship, it's just disrespectful. I don't know how else to feel about this? Am I overreacting?

What Guys Said 1

• No you are not over reacting. But in the end your boyfriend is with you. The other girls can hate and pursue all they want. But he is all yours and not theirs.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you are overreacting. People want what they can't have and sometimes that involves taken guys. But, like someone said, your boyfriend decided to be with YOU, and that is the most important thing.