I'm still in love with my ex but I like a new guy 2?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend about 5 months ago but I'm still in love with him and I try to get over him but I can't, however, I also really like another guy but the problem is that now I have a chance with both of them (My ex wants to get back together and the guy I really like wants to date) and I don't know which one to choose so my question is if you were in my shoes (Still in love with your ex but also really into someone new) who would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol sloots gon sloot. Just admit you want to cheat on your man with a guy that looks like me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone new. Things ended with the ex. It may be best to move on from it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There's a reason he's your ex, honey. Don't take steps backward, keep moving forwards - try getting to know the new boy.

• He's your ex for a reason hon, what makes you think it's going to work out a second time? It only rarely works out the second time. You should be with someone new, because more than likely what happened with your ex, will happen again.