Should I give this guy a chance or cut it off?

I met this guy on an online dating website. He gave me his number and the first text I receive from him is "I'm texting you to warn you that I'm about to start sending tons of flattering photos of myself AND to plan our Christmas date." At first, I thought he was joking about the selfies but I've received at least one per day... he has this plan for a romantic date before Christmas which I've agreed to. He seemed cool at first but now he is creeping me out. I'm wondering if I should cancel the date or continue with the plan. Today, he sent me this text "Our date is tomorrow! Are you getting excited?" He's seems like a bit of a nerd but I'm starting to wonder if he's serious or not...

What Guys Said 1

• I think the best way to reign a guy in is to tell him what's on your mind while reassuring him that he still has a chance. That way, he has a warning. For example, you can be like, "Honestly, the pictures were funny at first, but now they're starting to creep me out. I hate to be so blunt. That being said, I'm still looking forward to our date. Just no more daily selfies, k? :-)"

You don't owe him anything, but if you tell him what's on your mind, he at least has the chance to modify his behavior.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds pchyced to meet u thats cute No?