I hate my race and culture?

I hate being Indian, since women flat out reject Indian guys and even sometimes don't want to be friends with them. They are repulsed my the accent and culture. Even Muslims and Asians have it better. My parents also try to control me and make me beta to the max. Always fatten me with food and almost never let me go out to exercise or to the gym (have to do this at the college gym).

I feel most girls would rather date Donald Trump than an Indian guy. And not just White girls, but Asians, Latinas, and Blacks. I am still a virgin after my first semester of college.

there aren't many Indian girls in my uni. the existing ones are fobs whom I can't relate to (they speak hindi and I don't).

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of women out there who date Indian men. Perhaps you need to appreciate your race/culture and love that part of yourself before someone else will, too. We're not all asshole racists, yknow! I am sorry you're having a hard time, but you're young and it is definitely not a crime to be a virgin in college.

• yeah, but I am the only virgin out of my college roommates. and I feel college is easiest place for a small relationship/sex

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, why not just try dating Indian Women? Not all women dislike or are prejudice against Indian guys. Also, there's no rush in losing your virginity. There are plenty of guys older than you who are still virgins and aren't worried or upset about losing theirs.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly, girls who rejected you bcs of your race or culture, they aren't worth it. i'm half latina and Asian. i always find that irish/australian accent are really funny but i ended up being with a guy who's half irish, half australian. in a relationship, both person has to be inlove with each other and not like them bcs of their race/skin/looks. if you date someone with a good personality, you can go really far with them. thats why you can never ignore someone who's overweight or have an average looks on them.

• How about dating indian chicks?

• there aren't many in my uni. the existing ones are fobs whom I can't relate to (they speak hindi and I don't)

What Guys Said 3

• U keep saying that white, black and latina girls r incredible, r u implying they are somehow "superior" to Indian women?

While this might be extremely unfair I lost all respect when u used the term "beta"

• and it's hard to be alpha with controlling parents. And I do work out, but do not lose wieght

• The words alpha and beta r so stupid

• Trolls gonna troll 😂💁🏻

• LMAO! Donald Trump has money. That's what they'd want.