(Please choose) Where would be a great place to meet your future girlfriend or boyfriend?

1. At church
(Please choose) Where would be a great place to meet your future girlfriend or boyfriend?2. College/School
3. Online
4. Cofee shop
5. Grocery store
6. The club
7. The gym8. Library9. Out walking
10. A bar

Please comment or vote thanks :)

• None of the above.
  • All of the above.

Most Helpful Guy

• Several great places there, good nominees.

Does anyone ever meet dates at the grocery store? lol you hear about that idea but I don't know anyone ever that has done that.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't be lazy, make more options, it's definitely not all of the above... I'm an atheist, so the church is out of the question, and who would ever meet a girl in the grocery store? Online? No way, there are lots of catfishes out there. All of the other options are fine by me... but my favorites are: The Gym, Out Walking and Coffee shop ;)

• I wouldn't know. Never had a girlfriend yet.

• You'll never again have the opportunity to find a great mate than you will while in college.

• If I'm going to end up meeting a girl it will probably be in a bar.

• I would most prefer school currently to meet my future wife/girlfriend.

• College, actually.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely not church/mosque

• A library :)

• 1) Because I love God and I want to meet a guy who does too. Yes some people can be fake but that's why take your time and pay attention to details.
    Personal preference.