Do white guy like to date with muslim women?

Hye, i just want ask, did white guy interested to date muslim gurl like me? I don't know why im so interested to white guy/caucasian guy. pls give me your opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since when was that even an option?

In Islam, it is a doctrinal teaching that only Muslim guys are allowed to date Non-Muslim women.

Muslim women are forbidden doctrinally from dating Non-Muslim men. Relating it to the psychie of a man and woman and it's fear.

I would consider dating a Muslim girl as a possibility... however I wouldn't want to raise my children muslim if it were long term

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm there are tons of Muslim white guys who would of course would be willing to date Muslim womenif not who would ONLY marry a Muslim woman...

• Wow. cool. here just Asian guy😁😂😂😂😂

• Thanks.😊i bet we can be friend

• Yes sure :) !

What Guys Said 23

• I'm not big on religion so if I like a girl then I don't really judge them by what they believe in, its more about the kind of person they are and if we connect with each other.

• I am a white guy and I would have no issue with that in any way! If anything I would be very curious to learn more about her faith and how it affects her life! I've only studied Islam a little bit and would be both curious about that as well as her in general as a person. Every person has a different story to tell that is worth getting to be heard!

• yeah!:) you can make research about all religion, and you can decide which one u think its suite and true:),

• That's right. So I think you will be ok in finding a partner someday. Don't worry and of course be comfortable in your faith. Your soulmate in waiting will be to :)

• I hope so😊

• If he is Muslim then he wouldn't have a problem, but if he is not Muslim then I'm not even sure why you may be interested (regardless of race).

• here.. some muslim (malay) date chinese, and india guy date malay/chinese gurl. its common here, if in other muslim country I don't know.. as i mention, i attractive to white guy:)

• I don't think you understood what I said... You are now giving me ethnicities, that's totally normal. You can marry Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, white, black, blue, green or whatever. But he must be a Muslim. In Islam it's really haram for a Muslim girl to marry a non-muslim, and if she had sex with him, it would be considered as Zina (adultery), because in the eyes of Allah that wouldn't be a true marriage.

You are attracted to white guys, ok, there are millions of Muslim white guys.

• Ok. i got it. thank you✌

• Muslims aren't even allowed to date. It's forbidden by their religion to be alone with one other guy with no other person to make sure nothing bad happens, which is kinda the opposite of "spending time together alone with just the two of you".

• lol that s quite an extreme.
      usually it s not like that. at least not from where I am from.

• yeah, i can't deny it, but nowdays its common to have bf/or gf:)

• Was dating a muslim girl in the past. Unfortunately it didn't work out. I didn't mind as long as she didn't mind me not being a muslim.

• interesting. was she open minded?
      ok with sex and uncovered?

• @Asker

So good luck on your search. You are cute, so you will suerly find the right one.

• Thanks😊😃

• I don't want to come off as online sheik but i generally don't like hypocrites. When you See yourself as muslima and wear a hijab why you don't marry a Muslim. Thats should be your critiria. Not if he's white black Asian or whatever. I am not Muslim by the way.

• everyone have their own preference.. i choose what i like:)

• Your title should have been then "do white guys like dating Asian women". And the answer is i think yes i See white guys dating Asian women. Not my prefenrece nor my friends but there are a lot if white guys who would like to date Asian women. Good luck.

• Yeah but Asian have a lot race n diff religion, if date Asian women who non muslim for sure guy will answer no problem.

• I think Arab girls are cute but religion tends to come with strings attached. I'd probably not date one. I say this having worked with many muslims and having crushed on many of their daughters.

• As long as she doesn't flip out when I eat bacon

• unless a guy is very religious then i can not see there being an issue if there is attraction there,

• I wouldn't mind it.

• When I was high school. Some Muslim girls have crush on me. I was surprise cuz I never know they like another races cuz they seem stuck with own race. But u can try to give hints to white guy if he interest in u.

• im shy.. hehehhe

• Awwies! Maybe if u bum accident into his body drop books u can tell I'm sorry can u pick me up for me? It work all time I hope he talk to u.

• Haha lol😁😂😂😂

• Been there, tried that, all tried to convert me to Islam.

• Did they force u😱.

• Nah, otherwise I would have converted. It was more just them saying it wouldn't work out unless I were a muslim, and me telling them to sod off.

• Emm yeah, pretty tough.😁😂

• Colour has nothing to do with love nor does religion.

• yeah, i agree...:) but the religion the big reason why they refused to date muslim women.

• I wouldn't date a Muslim.

• Yes, plentyof them most likely.

• i didn't find here:(

• already try online dating. but a lot of fake. mostly guy from india using white guy pic.

• Might have to try a more credible site.

• I'd have no problem with it.

• Are you a dating site?

• Why any muslim girl would be interested in dating white guy?

• I wouldn't be against it, but I'm not religious myself.

• Wouldn't mind

• Don't copy us... the women here have oppressed the men. The entire western civilization worships women. There is no equality for men.

And women will never stop this, now that they're influencing everything

• No I probably wouldn't but that's just me

• No, because i don't like muslims and i'm not gonna convert to some stone-age ideology.

• thank you for your opinion:)

• LOL you should say, muslim men treat women so wonderful, suppressing them, turning them into prostitutes , etc.. yeah i dont like your post, pls remove it, i dont want to read anymore shit about muslims. all day its about you on the tv, im getting sick and tired of it

• bet you watch too much media and tv, got brainwash and you can compare the truth and lies

What Girls Said 3

• I think yes.

I have a Muslim friend from Pakistan who is in relationship with a German guy but initially she lied to him saying she is a Christian but they are okay now. She'll settle in Germany soon and leave back her roots.

• Girl go wash ur ass and pray... you going to hell for just asking this question

• 😒i think you should wash ur mouth n ur ass before that. who are u to decide who gona go to hell,😏

• I asked the same thing to my boyfriend since his white and he said Muslim women are beautiful but he said they don't like white guys or rather date in their own race

• well. me, sooo intersted to white guy. seriously. even there muslim guy try to approach me, i still cannot accept them and consider them as a friend only. I don't know how to approach white guy because im muslim, maybe the clothes and my appearance make them scare to talk with me. but, im not much strict women. do you have some tips for me?:)

• Muslim is not a race, it is a religion. White people are muslims too.

• @stevethepervert yeah. but here, in malaysia its hard lol to find white muslim guy:)