Why I give up on women?

Ok so I am from a large city which is very multicultural. The natural way of life is mocked and deemed to be backwards. The people in the city I find are very social backstabbing a holes. If you are Scottish , English , Irish or welsh heritage you're a made to feel like the minority. There are more people who have a eastern European background or Asian background then the original city. And the best part is that they have brought their stupid attuide with them. While I have kept the old friendly chilled attuide which most Aussies have. Now back to the women , girls in this city always seem to be into the dark Greece balls , who are loud obnoxious and annoying as hell. I mean what are you suppose to do to find a nice girl if they're growing up around these greedy fat nose shits. Back to the women almost every girl I have come across has fucked over every guy that they know ( I know I'm gonna get hate response such as I've been fucked over by guys, that's because you're stupid , you have the power by just opening up your legs) and when they do finally meet a guy they've usually fucked about 20 different guys not giving a damnn. They all seem to go through the dumb shit stages of 18-25 just fuck and fuck his friend and another guy and another guy, 25 -30 there atttuide changes a bit I would like a relationship but If he doesn't entertain me or keep up with money or he's no longer interesting up stay with him (usually for financial support) and sleep with his friends and use the old excuses I did it because you were not emotionally attached to me. 30 + they wise up a bit and marry a guy or in a serious relationship because they have finally realised its slim picking now and I need a roof on top of my head , 35 + they may have kids life gets stress they may have an affair because the husband or boyfriend was not emotionally attentive to their partner ( while he works his arse off). 40+ this is make or break point if the husband is doing well in the wealth department

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens man but in defense of my gender i have know since i Was way younger than i enjoy admiting that my worth is tied in with my sexuality i learned at a very young she that i could manipulateur men we are conditioned to act that way sorry but you are right but i for Damn sure not going to apologize for it

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm glad that there are some sane men still in the world. Anyway, there are a 'few' nice girls who are probably the same number as Men like us. It's just difficult to find them over the ass-licking cunts these days. The problem is that those nice girls are condemned and looked down upon by both women and Men, and the Men take those poor girls for a ride and then dump them once they've slept with them. The real challenge involves both finding and courting such a girl till you end up in the same invisible box together ( marriage). Of course I would love it if people just Got married but the Feminists and Politicians have f*cked everything up. If you marry a girl you are basically her slave. She controls you with Sex, and if she decides to leave you she can legally steal away half your stuff (Alimony) and plus the courts these days favor women to have sole custody of the kids while the father STILL HAS TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT ! IF you ever get married, make sure you get her to sign a prenuptial agreement so that she cannot ask for Alimony or get sole custody over any child. Give me your email, I think I can help you to control your sexual urges with a certain meditation technique. This way you can take your time finding the 'right' girl.

Your Brother in Manhood

What Girls Said 1

• I'm guessing for the same reason you wrote in your description.

What Guys Said 1