What to make of this girl's behavior?

Always replied to texts, but it went from minutes - hours, then went to days to over a week, then back to days and finally back to minutes-hours.

She would never initiate texts, then she started initiating text sometimes.

Used to use lots of flirty emojis like smilies, winking, blushing, etc. then it dropped, and now she's using them again mutliple times in her texts

After she started being flirty again, I've noticed she's actively inviting me to events, sending me textsabout events, asking me if I'll go with her, just the two of us

Always asked about me, what's going on, and recently has always been asking about my schedule and availability.

She didn't reply to my date idea till the last minute (hours before, lol?) at which point I told her I already made plans.

She then asked me out to make up for it, but then flaked on that date but still kept mentioning she doesn't know if she can go, even though she had already told me this for the last two days.

I ended up stopping replying to her texts, now I notice she does things to passively get my attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• As much as I'd like to help, there is way too much I can assume and way too little of valuable information.

For instance, she could simply be playing you due to her actions. Some women love yanking men around.

She could like you yet flaked on the date because she might have felt that you lied to her when you told her that you already made plans (some women feel like men will stop everything in their lives to seek them out).

She could be trying to figure out what she truly wants from you or going back and forth on her feelings. (I'm guilty. I was doing this with one guy and eventually decided that I didn't want him since we weren't compatible... though that could be argued).

In all honesty, I'd leave this girl or have a sit down conversation at a coffee shop to clear everything up.

Most Helpful Guy

• she's a typical women juggling few guys at the same time

cut her off or get her to see you and just fuck her and leave her

you dont want to start anything serious from this kindve beginning.

i think you can still fuck her so do it and dump her... shell be trouble because she's too selfish and confused... these types will choose the path of least resistance and end up giving herself to flattery but shell leave that guy too for someone challenging...

she doesn't know herself. get what you want if you want and leave.

i can be wrong but what she's doing isn't a good sign... she's got some other dudes around.

What Girls Said 8

• Sorry but I feel she is in a relationship with someone else and just like the attention you are giving her. If she was really into you she would make a effort to see you. My experience when I like a guy and he ask me out I would not flake unless it a really good reason... Don't play games all it does is cause drama... Just move on... I know easier said than done... There are lots of women just waiting to be treated with love and respect... good luck...

• honestly when i first read this is sounded to me like she was just stringing you along. Like she was into it, but then figured she could do better, but then when she couldn't she went back to you to keep you as an option to her. So now she's probably just looking for other guys but keeping you as a sure back up.. I'd ditch out or be careful at least

• I'd say she can't make up her mind about you.

If you're still interested in her try asking her out again & see what she does. If she does the same thing or you are no longer interested in her then just move on & be acquaintances or platonic friends, if you want to be.

• Sounds like she likes you and is a bit frustrated by your lack of appropriate response. Also sounds like you’re having a lot of online contact and very little in real life. Work on that.
    Enough strong opinion? :P

• I think it could be all of wahat the girls below wrote and I have a special good idea for Lucy's answer.

• She either just keeps going into these stages of infatuation or she fell in love with you lol good luck deciphering that one :P

• She seems confused on if she likes you or not

• She likes you but she is confused and probably scared as well

• Okay what about the fact she never proposed another time? I mean this is two no-shows in a row (once for something I suggested, then another for something she suggested to me!)

• I would ask her if I were you. Ask:" right do you want to meet up? Great! If you don't, fine, but Let me know where I stand."

What Guys Said 5

• To be honest man I think she was either taken, or talking to other guys while messaging and talking to you. The way she acted and cancel the dates made it seem like that. She also could be an attention seeker just to boost her ego and self esteem. She could had just been using you just to past time.

• Complicated females... we should prosecute god for being negligent while creating them.

Yeha, she thinks about you a lot, there's a pattern there. She tests how much you are interested in her by talking a lot and then wait.

I think it's the same for the date's problem. She teases you, but her wait of doing it is annoying.

Yeah mate she wants you, not sure for what, but you are in her head. ;)

• Apparently she doesn't have anything else to do to occupy her time with, save for wasting your time. Look the other way, bro.

• She clearly likes you and you clearly like her. Just be a man and tell her how you feel about her.

• What the hell? How he feels about her acting a fool? How can he feel anything if she never gets serious for a moment?

• Use her to entertain yourself, that's all she's good for.