Physical/sexual attraction more important than emotional/intellectual connection?

I'm dating 2 girls right now, however with one of them I had great chemistry, connection and many topics to talk and things to do. And she is really into me. Howeever i don't sexually atttacted to her, even she is objectively quite attractive girl. Shoul I give a time or shoud I be honest with herself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Physical attraction is called infatuation. And infatuation fades. Why do you think so many marriages go wrong? People get married while being infatuated with one another when they barely have any emotional connection. If you have an emotional connection to someone you end up loving THEM not their body or looks. And when you end up loving THEM you'll soon find how beautiful they actually are. Speaking out of experience, even if you are not planning on marrying them, go for the one your are emotional connected with! Hope this helps!

• Sorry, but you can't force attraction to someone who is not physical/sexual attractive for you :D Emotional connection you can have with guys/girl who are in friendzone.

• I honestly but respectively disagree. Have you ever been invited to do something and it never really looked interesting and the whole time you were doing it or whatever you were not wanting to be there or you were just negative but just ended up liking it? It's kind of like that... but sorta not lol. I personally think the best relationships are built emotionally, NOT physically. Yes, there should be physical atrraction, but to an extent and definatly not any more then emotional. I believe that your "significant other" should come first as a best friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women can change her mind over time and can compromise on looks if they develop emotional connection with the guy after some time coz looks dont matter so much to women, However,
    for MALES, looks are primary attractive features... if u dont find a girl attractive within 5 seconds of meeting her, u won't find her attractive in the coming next 50 years... so yeah i guess tell her what u feel... be honest

What Girls Said 2

• Be honest with her, you don't want to hurt her.

• Be honest. Before she gets Hurt. You clearly see her as a close friend , nothing more

What Guys Said 1

• Be honest with herself.