I know he's in a relationship, should I stop it?

I've known him for a couple of years, he told me he had a girlfriend about a month ago. I offered to stop talking to him. He said no, we just recently gotten really close. We exchanged pictures and even had phone sex. He wants to plan to sleep with me I just don't think this is all a good idea. I'm thinking of cutting him off completely because I can't take it. Should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you should stop it, you should have stopped it long time back, if not it's going to cause problems in his current relationship. He is doing something very wrong and so don't support him. I would suggest immediately cease contact with this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Baby... please what every do you don't have sex with him... if he has a girlfriend all he wants is a little action on the side... if he really cares for you he would have broken it off with her and start dating you... also think about his girlfriend if she found out it would upset her very much and I'm sure you wouldn't want something like this to happen to you... Tell him if he is serious about you he will break it off with her and start a real relationship with you... if he doesn't then you have your answer... he just want a booty call...

• You're absolutely right, I shouldn't of had this wall in front of my face! Thank you.

• Just walk away I would not try to contact his girlfriend all that will do is cause drama she will not believe you and it will just make you look bad... He will talk his way out of it... I hate it for the girlfriend but in time she to will find out the truth...

What Guys Said 1

• Why would you want to be in a relationship with a cheater? He had a girlfriend at the same time you two had phone sex. That's cheating. If you knew he had a girlfriend when you had phone sex with him that puts you down on his level.

• You're right, sadly, exactly what I needed to hear.

What Girls Said 3

• Well yes you should because its only going to hurt you in the end, think about it will he be hurt? He has the two people he wants, and even if you end it he'll still have her.

• You're so right, thanks!

• How long has he been with his gf? Why did you have phone sex with him? Youu don't live in the same city as him?

I think you should tell his girlfriend if you know her or tell him that you can't do that with him.

• Since August, I just found that out from his instagram page which is private. We don't live in the same city. I will.

• Um... Yes? He has a girlfriend and he's trying to use you to cheat. That screams bad.