Guys, would you date a very fat woman if she had a decent face and carried her weight well and you liked her a person? Why / why not?

*as a person

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to pretend that I'm physically attracted to someone that I am NOT physically attracted to.

Women deny men for things they can't control, like their height. Or any number of different little physical things. It therefore doesn't strike me as unreasonable to reject a woman over something she **DOES** have control over, but due to laziness and poor character development has done nothing about.

• what if it's due to medical reasons and she's working on it?

• Everyone says that, but it's **rarely** true. I call Bullshit.

And if she's working on it and losing weight, then maybe I'd be attracted to her once she's got it under control.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think I would. Call me shallow all you want but it is more about physical fitness than weight. I am a pretty active guy and there are few things sexier to me than a girl who can keep up, and pull her own weight when I go out on a hike or something.

• If she was fat but had good posture and hygienic maybe

If she had high confidence and a sense of humour (even about her weight) FUCK YES

Men and women who have a sense of humour about their looks even if its true is sexy as fuck and I don't
    Know
    Why

• Shure, most women get that way after many kids so it is bound to happen sometime or another. I dont care about body shape to much. If your a nice person i could date you. ( No offense to women from that first part.)

• Besides many women feel fat, but they aren't. Honestly i only have a problem if you are way too skinny.

• Fat women aren't my type but I've been attracted to few fat women every now and then. As long as she wasn't too fat I wouldn't mind but I rarely find fat women attractive. Sure a lot of them are nice but so are many fat men yet many fat women don't go for fat men. Guys generally go for fat women way more than girls go for fat men, unless the fat men are really rich.

• I would marry her! if i liked her character and its weird i like fat girls!

• Ummm... I don't know maybe but I doubt it