Why are women so savage?

Everytime I go to the gym I feel like they are undressing me with their eyes.. I feel violated and uncomftorable.

I thought I'd get some help here but instead women are just attacking me furthermore. I have feelings you know..

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause girls only think with their vajayjay.. They think about sex 99.99% of their time. They see you as a piece of meat only and they like to imprint this image in their heads so they can masturbate to you later before they sleep. They also don't care about your emotions or personality and would only consider you for one night stand cause they are not interested in relationships. When they undresss you with their eyes.. they are imagining whats underneath your clothes and have a lot of dirty fantasies in their heads. Yes all girls are pigs.. except me I'm a nice girl. You should only trust me.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't understand no means no

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 14

• Lol women are pigs man, can't they realize we're more than just pieces of meat. We have feelings!!
    @bellegirl21

• Who's staring? I'd split you in half if you ever stare at my boyfriend like that... bro. *bro like that

• #WomenPervs exist

• 24 hr fitness is the worst for this. I think one of them brushed against my ass!

• Because genetics

• Tch... really? Wish I had your 'problem.'

• I don't know man, if I could undress someone with my eyes I'd abuse the shit out of that

• You go to the gym to work out. Somebody looks at you? Go chat em up.

• Put your ego back in your pants, kid.

• What out of my pants? WTF POPS.. I already told you feel violated and now you sit here on your high horse trying molest me? GTFO

• Maybe they are interested in you? Checking them juicy muscle's out.

• You should be very careful, they might try to rape you :P

• Believe me when I walk into the gym all their attention comes to me.

• Thats why I dont go to gyms, let alone co gender gyms

• Lol. That's all i got. Just Lol.