I can't have him but I can't get over him?

It's absurd, I just can't get over him. He has a girlfriend and he's a jerk, but no matter the bad and stupid things he does I can't forget him. There are some guys I liked, but just no one came close to how much I liked this guy. There is such a connection I can't even explain and I never had with others. I tried to move on but I am always coming back to him. I am so jealous of his girlfriend, she seems very nice, but I go mad everytime I see their posts together. And no matter how he cheated on her, he seems to love her a lot... What should I do? I appreciate any answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're only adding fuel to the fire. You know what you need to do, ya just don't want to because of how much it'll hurt

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, my best advice is to focus on their flaws and that'll make you dislike them as you go along. You get to understand that you wouldn't want to be with him anyway. This is what helped me with a recent situation.

What Guys Said 2

• "but no matter the bad and stupid things he does I can't forget him"

Stop making silly excuses and just get over that dick.

• Your gonna have to find someone else cause your about 2 steps away from full blown stalker mode lol

What Girls Said 1