Is it wrong for me to date someone that is 23 and I am 28?

I met a guy through my little sister (he is the same age as her and attends her college.) he was really sweet and we got along great. He asked me out, but I wasn't sure if I should say yes to him because I am 5 years older than him. Do you think this is wrong if I were to say yes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely it's not wrong. It's not like he's 18. Don't let that not-very-big age gap keep you from dating this guy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, if you like him, go for it.

• That's fine.

• Wrong? LOL there is no "wrong" when it comes to dating and mating. If you're attracted to him and get along great, nothing else matters.

• I think 5 is perfectly fine. Some people have a relationship with people 10 years older. That's questionable.

• Kudos for going for a younger man, love that in a woman, but, it'd be better if you were 30 and he 25. The maturity level will be more even then

What Girls Said 1

• Say yes. Dont worry about the age difference it is fine.