Nude without face?

This guy I'm dating is constantly asking me for my nude.

I said no over and over but he doesn't give up.

What should I do? I never want my pics to go online though...
I kind of feel like sending one without my face but do you guys think it's a good idea?

• Yes go for it
  • No don't send
I turn 18 soon though...

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Two main reasons.

First, it's illegal, since you're underage. It'll be considered child pornography, and you could both be screwed. Him in particular.

Second, if you give in after already saying no, you set a precedent in his mind that if he doesn't like an answer of yours, he can just keep pestering you to get you to change it. It could make him pushy to get his way in all sorts of other situations. He is telling you that he doesn't care about how you feel about it, he doesn't care about you or your thoughts, he only wants his way, and he will keep pushing for his way until he gets it. That is not behaviour you want to reward.

What Guys Said 20

• 1: If he gets caught with it you both can get in trouble for child pornography and be registered sex offenders. I know its weird and sounds like a scare tactic but its just the way the law works. 2: It is very shallow if your body means that much to him. You are not a object or work of art on exhibition. Your a human being who he should be much more worried about getting to know, love, and appreciate for everything you have intellectually and morally. After all that happens then physical stuff comes into play. But whether or not that happens still don't do anything electronically like that due to it being so risky.

• You're not comfortable with that, so you shouldn't do it, he should respect that. Once you're ready, go ahead, but never do this kind of things if you're not.

• NOOOO!
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mtee5cVa691ryb0hd.gif
    DONT DO IT!

Seriously as a guy I advise against it, even without the face. You'll regret it.

Imagine someone you respect asks you "have you ever sent a nude" and you have to answer yes.

• If you do. Cover your god damn face.

And if you really want to play it safe, then don't do full body, just isolate boobs/ass/vag into single pics.

Greatly reduces the chance of your body being recognized. So on the likely chance he shows his friends, you can deny and say it's not you.

• You're not identifiable without a face. Unless you have tattoos or birthmarks. But if that's the case it's hot anyway.

• No. It's easy to tell you don't really want to, as you're asking this question. Don't let yourself be pushed into something you don't want, otherwise you'll be seen as a pushover

• You're under 18? Yeah no. Legally (at least in the US) that's child pornography.

But even if it wasn't... no. No no no no no.

If a woman wants to send great, but a guy should never ask.

• you are under 18 which means you send child pornography which can get you both in trouble.

never send anything with your face. and if you don't want then tell him, and if he feels anything for you then he should respect that. tell him that

• The fact he keeps pressuring you to do something you dont want to do really says something about him, you sure this is someone you want to give up a part of your life with? Do not send

• I would say no here to reinforce the idea, but the poll kinda speaks for itself.

• if you don´t want to, then just don´t do it. he´s like a child. he has to learn that no means no!

• Smart idea send nude with body only.

• that's disgusting he obviously doesn't respect you as a woman

• The fuck? he clearly only wants something if he's consistantly asking for nudes. If he really respected and liked you he would wait until you wanted to send him one.

• Hell no.. you're not legal yet.. that shit could land you and your boy friend in jail.

• I don't understand how people can get off at nudes lol. That shits weak.

• Get rid of the guy, he's not a keeper. He's still a boy.

• Try FaceTime him while ur naked

• if without face what's prob?

• it's fine to do it just don't send one with your face I made that mistake once

What Girls Said 10

• No, you shouldn't send it. You don't know if he's going to post your pictures online. And if he keeps asking you, even though you said no, it means he doesn't respect you.

• you already said no, so dont do it.
    this guy will think that he can get whatever he wants from u any time if he pushes a little bit, do you really wanna send that message? He should respect you.
    Personally, I wouldn't date someone that insists in sending nudes

• You really want to date a guy who tries to manipulate you into doing things? 👎🏿

• No don't send

• Girl

If a guy insists that much, he clearly does not respect u enough

• Your under 18 you dumbass... don't let anyone pressure you into sending nudes!

• If your not comfortable with doing it DON"T do it.

• If you don't want to do it then don't! No one is forcing you

• I've done it before only to two people who I was in a relationship with a trusted so well.
    The first guy kept everything completely private, kept it all to himself and was extremely complimentary of my body. Infact, it was a massive confidence boost. However, when I sent it things started changing. He started pestering me for more photos, getting moody when I didn't send anything and everything turned sexual. Eventually things got bad so I ended it with him, thankfully he still hasn't broken my trust. But I want you to be aware that things can turn that way. Also because I was cautious of this guy, he sent me a video of him fingering his asshole with his face in it and I saved it incase he ended up exposing me, because he'd end up going through more embarrassment 😂
    Second guy happened after a long time, never been closer with anyone before. We used to joke about us being completely identical, always saying the same things blah blah. So I trusted him. Sent him one photo, four months later I found out that he had bragged to every person I talked to, he even sent it to this 37 year old stranger. Bad things can happen from those who you least expect it. My advice after my experiences is not to do it. If he wants you in that way then he's got to prove he's worth seeing your body and also he's got to come to you and live the moment. However, if for whatever reason you do decide to do it - make sure you don't have your face in it. Don't make it a full nude, just do teasers. Get him to send you things too so that if he turns around and stabs you in the back, you can show everyone he was just as bad. Might be stooping down to his level but it's also giving him a taste of his own medicine which is what he deserves..

• It's considered child pornography. Don't do it. Especially if you're not comfortable with it.