My boyfriend keeps hitting me and I don't know how to stop it?

I know i sound pathetic but He keeps slapping me, pulling my hair basically beating me up he says it's my fault I really don't know what I'm doing wrong I do everything he says I obey him.
soo what I can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You leave him because he's a piece of shit. Sorry that what I'm about to say sounds harsh, but I'm going to tell the truth. You sound like a damn doormat that's just letting him step all over you. If you have to obey everything he does and he still beats you then you don't need him. Once you realize that YOU come first in YOUR life, then the answer is clear. If a relationship is meant to benefit both people involved then why the hell are you staying with him if he is the only one benefitting? Consider the fact that there are A TON of guys in the world that would treat you better. Don't stick with him out of fear because trust me your life will be much worse if you stay with him instead of kicking his ass to the curb. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE, NOT HIM! YOU get to choose who YOU want to share YOUR life with. Notice the emphasis I'm putting on you, because it's your godamn life. Not some guy that likes to take out all of the anger he has in his pathetic life on you. I know it's weird taking advice from some 18 year old kid, but I've seen this happen to people, and trust me, if you don't dump his ass then you WILL regret staying in your current situation because it WILL ruin both you and your life. Nothing changes and life will keep you on your knees unless you get up, take action, and make a change. Good luck.

• I'm 18 too hahaha you're not a kid

Most Helpful Girl

• Breal up with him! I know you don't won't to hear this, but that is abuse. It is not you. Do not try and fix yourself when he is the problem. It feels like you are what's wrong, but that's what he wants you to think.
    Here are some websites you can go to for facts and hotlines for domestic abuse.
    http://www.thehotline.org
    https://www.thefamilytree.org/en/hotline
    or you can just google "domestic abuse"
    I know i'm young, but I know that this is wrong. If you want some more websites to talk to someone or one for more information message me. I'm also open if you want someone to talk to.

What Guys Said 15

• First off: Don't ever call yourself pathetic. You only do that because at this point you've been broken down and made to feel that way about yourself. Leave that sorry POS in the dust and never look back. If you want a good time just post up a picture of him with a caption saying what he does by the nearest bar. The results are amazing. I've seen it done before lol

• with the cops. you stop it with the cops.
    you are not going to change him, so you have two choices, leave, or stay with him and wonder why he always hits you. be smart, call the cops on him, and leave.

• Leave his ass and don't go back

• Get a frying pan and knock him the shit out next time he physically abuses you. Then call the cops while he's unconscious. There will be a report of domestic violence. So next time there's a call, the police will know something is wrong with that dysfunctional relationship with a girl who doesn't know how to get out like she should, and they'll be prepared next time.

• "Boyfriend" that's what you are doing wrong.

• Should we honor this request for the obvious?

• LEAVE THE ASSHOLE HOLY SHIT, WHAT ARE YOU A SADIST? HE'S GETTING TO YOU MENTALLY BY DOING THAT SHIT AS WELL. FUCKING LEAVE IM SERIOUS

• you leave, that way he can't hit you any more,

• Report him to the po po and get out

• There is nothing you can do except take care of yourself and leave.

• Take a bat and hit him as hard as you can over and over and over again until the body quits twitching

• Just dump him. Why would you stay with this retard?

• obey him so he doesn`t hit you

• Pack up and leave, call the cops, or get someone to handle him

• ... break up. Maybe call the cops. Stuff like that...

What Girls Said 16

• You're not pathetic. He's abusing you. Call the cops and report him so they can stick him with an assault charge. Or hit him back... with a titanium baseball bat if he dares to hit you again.

• The only thing you did wrong is start this question of with "I know I sound pathetic". You do not sound pathetic for asking this question so stop putting yourself down. Don't you see the affect this is having on you? You have done nothing wrong, he has issues which he needs to fix. Seriously, the only thing you can do is leave him or he will destroy you.

• I can't leave him

• You're not doing anything wrong. He has problems. if you start blaming yourself you're going to lose your mind trying to figure it out and you're going to believe him when he calls you names or says mean things

• Asker, if you refuse to call the cops, and you refuse to leave him, the only thing left to do is get used to being hit. because you won't change him.

And no, damn it, I am not saying you should tolerate being hit! I am saying you should leave!

• LOL this has to be a troll post.

• You need to call the police on him. Why do you put up with it?

• ahh. you hit him back.

• No that's horrible! And I'm tiny he's 6ft5 wouldn't work out.

• go to someone, I understand it can be hard to leave. and I won't tell you to do something unrealistic. you do not deserve this, you are not pathetic. I'm here to talk

• Dump him!!! He's not worth it.

• Ehm you put on your big girl pants and you leave him.. without any doubts

• leave him!

• Leave him.

• Why would u obey him? Are you dependant to him?

• leave him fast

• Hit him back!! Get out of there girl, I know its hard or at least speak up , tell him don't you dare touch my like that, you are a person not an object that he can treat badly, no one deserves that!!! X

• um dump his fucking ass what do you think you should do?

• I seriously doubt you don't know what to do. Particularly since you're already on the Internet and could Google this if you actually are that oblivious. Why would you even post this? For attention?

• Call the cops on him. Leave him and don't look back.