My "nontraditional" boyfriend acts like I should be in charge of all the house work on top of me working 60 hour weeks?

My boyfriend will spend time elaborating on how he hates traditional roles and blah blah blah. He works 25-30hour weeks and I work 60, sometimes more, hours every week. I get home and the dishes will not be done, dinner will not be cooked and the house will be in shambles. He allowed his brothers to come stay here for two weeks and during this time he decided to take time off of work. I just for home to find my sink overflowed with dirty dishes. So I told him and his 2 brothers to do them, to which they replied "there's no dish soap". I went underneath the cupboard, where the soap is ALWAYS kept, and put it on the counter for them. My boyfriend then stated "Well you can't just do them? I mean, you're already right there.." And then had the nerve to ask me to make him dinner. Why does someone who is "not traditional at all" expect me to do literally everything around the house? -But if I mention that I do everything he will deny it completely and say that I don't do much of anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just say, "I'm working 60 hours this week. You're working 0 hours. You should be putting in some work here. Or at least make sure you guys clean up after yourselves"

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, he is a lazy asshole. You work double as much as him and still have to do all the work at home. Next time he tries to do that to you bring up how much more time he gets at home then you. Do not just do everything he says. You should still help out, but you shouldn't be doing everything. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Take a bat and hit him as hard as you can with it and don't stop till he quits twitching.

What Girls Said 4

• No offense but he sounds like an ass. If he's this has while you're dating, can you imagine how he be years later when you're married with kids?

I think chores should be split 50/50 but he should be doing more if he works less and if he hosts company, he should be doing the cleanup especially if he isn't even working. He may be a good boyfriend in other aspects, but he sounds pretty selfish.

• He's extremely selfish period. Its always been about him in most aspects of life.

• I think you deserve better. You should try to move on

• Well, ask him what exactly "non traditional" means to him. does it mean one person works and the other does absolutely nothing? or does it mean traditional roles are swapped? Either way he's not being a good boyfriend.

• What the fuck? Why do you put up with that?

• You need to leave him. He's dragging you down. He's dead weight. Get rid of trash before it attracts flies