Is acting like a douchy arrogant asshole better than acting like a pathetic loser with no confidance?

I'm probably closer to the second but feel like I can act like the first which is better to act like? I'm passionate and confident in my hobbies but have 0 confidence with girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never consider either of those guys, to answer your question. I would reject them both and remain single.

Most Helpful Guy

• Between these 2 options, you'll definitely get more success as a douchy arrogant asshole than a pathetic loser with no confidence. Type #2, never gets anything but, Type #1 will get "insecure girls", "bad girls", "immature girls"... or whatever the hell girls that go for assholes are described.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure go for it. Let me know how far you get.

• It's good to have confidence. But not being an asshole.

What Guys Said 12

• Of course. Sure, the arrogant asshole gets the wrong girls, but at least he gets some pussy. The pathetic loser won't even get a handshake.

• I find that most people are dumb and don't recognize a douche/bullshitter when they see one.
    So in general life, you may be more successful that way.
    But to those who have an inch of brain, you'll come off as a guy to away from. Yet, to most of the society it's OK, cause I find them dumb on that matter, they just don't see past the front window of the store...

• Why does it have to be just those two options? Here's an idea: Stop trying to game the system (girls), and be honest, and be yourself. If you have confidence problems, here's a tip: Imagine you are a kid again, without hormones, and just talk to people like a human being rather than a sex machine. Been there. Trust me, you can do it.

• good question man, i mean id go with douchy asshole, there is a way to be confident and shit without being a dick, and thats to just like be assertive, dont wanna be like overly humble tho, so yeah there is like a middle or whatever it is to you

• Yes acting a douchy arrogant asshole is ALWAYS "better" than coming off like a pansy with no confidence.

• They are equivalent.

• My advice is for you to stop giving a f*ck. Whenever you're around girls, don't worry about anything. Do not be an asshole tho.

• The thing with being a douche that make former nice guys so effective is there more aggressive. They pursue want they want.

• If you have to pick. Yes, arrogant asshole is better than pathetic loser.

• Acting is your problem, be honest be you.

• Been trying to be more of a douche in recent months and it seems to be working well for me.

• Why can't there be a nice happy middle ground?