Guys, What do you think is unattractive in a girl? Name everything that would put you off dating someone?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl who doesn't talk much. Who doesn't really converse much. A girl who is unemotional. I am a manly man most times but I have emotional times too and I don't want a girl that can't relate with me emotionally. I don't wanna be talking to a tree.

A girl who is serious all the time and doesn't know how to have fun and goof off.

A girl who can not carry an intelligent and intellectual conversation.

A girl who is not driven and ambitious about what she wants to do with her life.

A girl who doesn't like kids or who doesn't want to have kids.

A girl who does not care about her body and eats unhealthy all the time and smokes. I work out and I'm fit and muscular and eat pretty healthy. I don't expect her to be model. But I'd expect her to be healthy.

A girl who is not loyal to her friends and nice to user friends (what makes me think she will be loyal to me then?)

• Nice to her friends*

What Guys Said 10

• Obesity/her being overweight. That's probably the ONLY thing I might find unattractive in a girl.

• What about too skinny? Anorexic?

• No, I don't really find 'too skinny' a turn-off. Unless it's some extreme case of anorexia.

• It's hard to explain. There are too many factors, so I can't name just one.

• out of shape
    smoker
    intellectually challenged
    bigoted

• A girl who is condescending to others, uses chewing tobacco, constantly talks about stuff she DOESN'T like. Basically if she is negative in general or has nasty habits its a NO-GO.

• Overweight/Obese
    Lack of individuality
    Poor control of finances
    Lacking any critical thinking/logic ability.
    Belief in superstition.

• As an older man now, I've learned to appreciate what really matters in a woman. I married a gorgeous, bitchy girl, and it has not been a picnic even though we stayed together. Whining, bitching, talking too much, selfish, needy, unbalanced emotions, unrealistic expectations, lack of intelligence. All big turnoffs.

• Shyness
    Overly Sensitive and easily offended
    Lacking sense of humor
    Doesn't take care of herself
    Sexually closed off.

• Being physically dirty through not washing.

• A girl who is a bitch is a big turn off and if she thinks she is too hot for anyone.

• Makeup!! I hate it so much. Natural beauty is the best