What should I do about this situation?

I like this guy at work. He's really cute and sweet I haven't told him yet because I don't know how he feels nor do I want to make things awkward. Here is the thing another coworker likes me and everyone knows it but I don't like him and I told him that. Also the guy I like is really cool with the guy that likes me and I honestly don't know what to feel about that. I want to tell the guy that I like him but I don't know How will respond to that especially since the guy that likes me is cool with him

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I guess you will have to take a chance and tell the guy you like that you like him, I don't know what will happen after that, but at least you will come to know the truth

Most Helpful Girl

• You should ask him out anyway. If he's interested in you, he will say yes no matter what.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok well I don't know how old you are, but if you're old enough to get into a bar and so is he, make a little workers night out same with only a few of you. invite him and a couple of other people that you like from work out to a bar and see where it goes from there.

• hahaha, workplace drama. If you don't mind such a thing then go for it.

What Girls Said 1

• suck his dick