Am I waiting my time online dating?

I've been doing it for the better part of a decade now with zero sucess. None.

Yes I've put effort into my profile. Yes I've been engaging with first messages. Yes I've tried masses messaging as many girls as possible and also only focusing on a few. Yes I've tried coming on strong and also tried being more subtle or friendly. Yes I have a variety of photos. And yes, I've spent time on myself and improved. I've taken every advice their is, gone against every advice their is and everything in between.

But NOTHING works. 99.999999% of the time girls won't even aknowledge that I've contacted them and the few times that I do get a reply the conversation stops after one maybe two replies. Since I"m the only common denominator here this has been a huge weight on my self esteem and has had me deeply depressed for years.

But now I"m just getting frustraited and wondering if simply the nature of online dating simply doest work. Women get bombarded with "want sum fuk?" ten thousand times a day and every other guy gets lost in the floatsom. Has this whole thing been just a huge waste of my time and sanity?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're clearly wasting your time.

What Guys Said 2

• i think you should change it up a bit, take a break from the online dating and try meeting some people in the flesh.

• I don't why you would persist for more than a few weeks if you weren't even getting conversations out of it.