Should I be worried?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a few months now. He's loving and treats me well but I noticed a couple of things. We are friends on Facebook and he doesn't post any pics of us, even though I do, and he doesn't like/comment on anything I post. Not only that, but he still has his online dating profile up. It doesn't look like as if he's logged into it in a while but should I talk to him about this or is this normal?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you might just be overthinking a bit. However you can talk to him about it.

• Well what do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• I've been with my boyfriend for two years and he hardly posts amhthing because he never goes on anymore. Chill out, if he hasn't logged into his dating profile since you guys started dating that's a good sign👍

• Yeah but he does go on Facebook a lot and updates his pics but nothing with me :/