Girls, unemployment is a deal breaker?

Said guy is in college preparing for a career
Lives with parents

Understanably being unemployed is not a favorable quality.
Thus the question is whether that is a deal breaker for you or not.

• Yes
    21% (4)
  • No
    79% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You're in college, and if by any case you're looked down for it... that would make no sense. The majority of the girls are just "student's for *insert major here*" and still living with their parents in college. So in any case, you can judge those types of girls by the same rule too.

• No one has 'looked down' on me for that. I just feel a portion of my self-esteem tied in with my employment status. 2 months of winter break is certainly not helping either.

What Girls Said 10

• We don't dislike poor guys who are working to make something of themselves. We dislike losers who are poor because they don't want to do anything, period.

• No. It's understandable if he's in school.
    It's if you're not doing anything and just playing video games all day and eating Doritoes when it's a deal breaker (I love Video games and Doritoes as much as the next guy, but that's no life).

• At your age/phase of life, no. For someone 30+, that is absolutely a dealbreaker.

• No because I'm in the exact situation has you. If I turn down someone because of that, that's just blatant hypocrisy on my part.

• Plenty of college students work if not most. May I ask why you don't?
    I'm in between jobs at the moment and hating it. I would prefer he had a job. Deal breaker no.

• Not if he is in college, that's ok. That's actually really good! Living with parents is a bit of a turn off, but he can make up for it in other ways no problem. I guess it depends what he's taking too, if it's something I related to.

• I wouldn't mind if a guy doesn't have a job. In fact I have a crush on a guy that doesn't have a job but unfortunately he doesn't want me. Also if a guy is willing to do housework and cook I wouldn't mind at all especially if I have a job but right now I don't have one yet myself.

• Nah, not if he's in college.

• I don't mind because I'm in the same boat

• Not if he is in college or has some kind of game plan