Thinking of buying dildos as a prank?

So our company gave $100 as a Christmas present and I thought I would buy a few dildos and have them send direct to our work but in their names and watch for their reaction when they open it.

what do you people think?

I would be buying them online with a gift card so I can't be traced. Also I would have it sent to them at work under their name so there is no way they would know who sent or bought it.

I would like to try it as they would not expect me to be the one to do it. There are other people more suspious than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Waste of money and perfectly good dildos :D

If you choose to do this , at least record it for a viral moment.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be funny if you could record it but daaaaaaamn if they ever found out you did it , workman comp wouldn't pay to grow you a new ass lmbo

What Girls Said 1

• If you value your job and being respected I'm going to go with no but I can't deny that that's funny.

What Guys Said 4

• LMAO I thought this would be hilarious and I bet the looks on their faces would absolutely be priceless!

What can I say?

Perfect Troll?

• Don't do it, you might think it's funny but others might think it's sexual harassment and you could loose your job over it.

• That's bold, i'd only do that if you're already on good terms with the people there, that kinda gift unless you're dating someone on on good terms with em can backfire really easily

• I feel it is very childish.