Do You Follow the "Golden Rule" when Dating?

The Golden Rule is, "do on to others as you would want done on to yourself." In other words, treat others like you would like to be treated. I used to adhere to this rule when dating, but I've backed off of it as time has gone on since men and women are slightly different in the way they think.

Example: Dick pics. As a man, you would love to receive a nude picture from your girl by surprise, so, you think, "she would love to receive a nude picture of me by surprise." Wrong, it's fucking gross.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. When I am on a date, I am polite and respectful, I pay for me and he pays for him only. This way there's no pressure, just there to have fun and get to know one another.

However I do not send nudes. Guys send them to me, even after they asked and I said No, thank you. I don't understand that, but maybe he is hoping for mine. I already told them I don't do that.

What Guys Said 1

• Not really. I don't have any 'rules' when it comes to dating. I just prefer to go with the flow! :)