How do I keep confidence and hope that one day I will meet the right woman for me?

I'm asking this cause I'm losing hope, and it feels like there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to keep meeting women, and narrow down to one of them. That's probably the only way. We as men, can't afford the luxury of waiting for the right person to come to us, as women do.

What Girls Said 4

• By doing things you love doing best.

• This. If you spend time doing the things you love best, you will meet girls who enjoy the same stuff. You'll have a higher chance of connecting with them.

• Ahhh... true. Do you know any from your town?

• @MargaritaPeach No! I should try to do some volunteering or something to meet people! haha Although I would miss gag ): But it must be done! I need to meet other people! Who knows I might become well know in town just like G@G!

• well, just find your hope in something else then. we're all on this world to achieve many things, try and find fulfillment elsewhere and if you find the right woman for you then that's a bonus. appreciate the relationships you have in your life right now and remember that even if you find the right woman there could be many other things in life which you will still feel like you're missing.
    good luck fellow human

• Same boat here dude. You have to life for yourself. Love yourself and then you will attract.

• Brother, I've never been in a relationship my whole life. You're not alone :'(

What Guys Said 3

• I do a lot of praying about it... which doesn't mean I don't try/date people... but yeah If I am meant to get married, then it will happen regardless... I just have to be ready when that woman stumbles into my path

• Find something your good at and do it. Your confidence will skyrocket.

• Women perceive sad guys as more sexy.