Why did he introduce me as his friend?

I know he really likes me and treats me as a a queen. We slpend a lot of time together. He also calls me his girl. I am very happy with him. I saw some of his friends last time. They are not close- they are work friends. He introduced me as his friend. I felt shocked. Is it because: He is shy? We ve been dating for two months? I am a person who worries a lot-so am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears with all the Writing on the wall and all here, dear, he 'Treats me as a queen,' and this in Itself is a Big break through right now. He is taking it one step at a time, nursing and nurturing a Nice date mate relationship, and it seems, the Other Second step he is enduring, is Introducing you Period, even if it Is... His friend.
    He is Not ready just yet to have to Explain anything to anyone, so in doing this, no, no Worries,' he is starting off slow with this flow so that in time, he can Go over another fine line With... Girlfriend.
    Just go slow with Joe's flow. I see the Great beginning signs of many more Good Times.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for your answer. It really makes sense.

• Happy new year dear! Thank you for your answer

• Thank you so much, sweetie, and Happy to oblige. xxoo

What Guys Said 2

• His definition of girlfriend might be different than yours.

• Because you're a friend.

• Impossible. Everything he does or says means he is romantically involved.

• No, it is very possible; you are friends until something happens to make it more than that. Yes, he may desire a romantic relationship, act it, live it, breathe it, but that doesn't make it so. Don't get action confused with commitment.

What Girls Said 4

• So they aren't his close friends just work friends! Ya he embarssed because he gonna get teased by those guys!

• If a guy isn't telling his friends about you then something is wrong. I was talking to a guy that was just a "friend" and he was already telling his friends about me and how he wants something more than friends with me. Make sure what you guys have isn't something he's trying to boast your head with. Because if you guys are more than friends and he introduces you as a friend? Its not even the act of being shy because his friends? Thats one person a guy tells most of his information to.. Depends on how close they are.

• No you're not overreacting if you guys are dating, he should call u his girlfriend.

• If you haven't talked about it yet, it would be inappropriate to call you his girlfriend.