Is part of the reason why guys like a challenge towards women is if he wins her over, no other man can have her? (which I think guys shouldn't do)?

Do you think the reason why guys like a little challenge towards wanting a woman is once he has her then feel like she can never like any other guy in the world except him?

Me personally I don't like it when after women already refuse to go out on a date or give him her number then after words as time moves on she changes her mind about him and see him as a potiental lover, cause in a way I can get a little jealous knowing if a woman ask a guy out on a date and if he rejects her, she would of already gotten over him and moved on... when am I gonna hear about a woman winning a guy over after he was being shy but she didn't let that stop her for wanting him in her life knowing she refuse to let a good guy go to waste... It just shouldn't seem like females are better than males due to males have a lot harder looking for a woman to like them compare if women are looking a guy to like her.

A shy guy is better than dealing with a guy who seems like a player, cause players will cheat on their women. Not that I'm saying women should turn down confident guys, they just need to know the difference between confidence and a guy who wants random hook ups.

• A.) I have actually tried a second time to get a guy to like me after he rejected me and then he saw me attractive and the rest is history
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • B.) Yes guys like a challenge, so he knows once he has her, she'll only find him attractive
    50% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
  • C.) No that's not the reason why guys like a challenge
    50% (1)100% (2)75% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• No, we don't like to be challenged. What the fuck?

Women are bitches

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What the fuck

0|0
    0|0
    • Why say it like that?

• Show All
    • I feel like if I approached a guy that I liked and he turned me down. If I kept trying to pursue him, he'd get annoyed.

• @kandyK It depends on the guy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!