Do you believe most women bring enough to the table or do enough in a relationship compared to men?

I can't help but think men get the short end of the stick nearly always.

• Women don't do enough for the most part
  • They do enough for the most part

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say a whole shitton of women don't do nearly enough for it to be satisfactory.

This is just from personal observation of women around me, though, so my sample size is quite small. 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• Men have to spproach, impress, and ask out the woman, act interesting, pay for everything just for the chance of being with her intimately. All women can offer is consensual sex, then easily jump on the next penis once a problem arises. Not fair!

What Girls Said 13

• It depends. I've seen relationships where the men just walk out and sleep around because they're too afraid to deal with issues at home.
    I've also seen where women didn't care about the guy and let him go.

Regardless, they're doomed to fail if they don't do their part. Partners are to complement each other. Work with and not against each other.

• Nah, don't generalize something like this based on gender. It depends on the individual. I've grown up in a household where we all basically serve my dad. He works at a job he loves (which is great!) but almost never lifts a finger beyond that. It's been 27 years. It was a cultural dynamic that just became fixed or else it just turned into arguments. Honestly can't imagine a life like his since I would always feel compelled to help out.
    But, it has made me a very hardworking individual at everything I do including relationships with family, friends, or romantic partners. I will always put my weight in and more. 110%

• I've heard more stories about the woman working all day and then coming home to a dirty house that she has to clean while taking care of the kids as the man watches tv than the reverse. Do things happen the other way around? Of course. Does it happen even half as often? lol. No.

• Stereotypical situation to the point where boys grow up to men thinking that is their actual role cause that's what was instilled for them to believe

• @Skeye89 that doesn't mean it's not still a problem.

• I didn't say it wasn't Ms. Pepper

• Honestly it depends on the type of woman you date. Some women believe that men should take care of their every need. Other women , like me, feel it should be equal. I love taking my boyfriend out on dates and buying him stuff. But that's just because I'm very non traditional. more traditional women feel their primary duty is too cool , clean and do hourly duties , maybe have a job , but for the most part men bring home the money and do the buying of stuff. Just depends on the woman

• Seeing as every relationship is different and consists of many variables (individual personalities, differing experiences, cultures, relations, beliefs, and more), it would be incredibly foolish for someone to ASSUME that women in general do less/more than their male counterpart in heterosexual relationships. It's also important to have a group consensus on what "bring enough to the table" means and that's not going to happen due to differing opinions.

Almost assuredly, anyone who answers with a yes/no is attributing bias to their answer and it should be thrown out since it is NOT rational. This includes your question if you're seeking affirmation to your own beliefs.

If you're asking everyone for their individual subjective opinion... I would simply state that it is on a case by case basis.

• more than enough. too much. mot relationships suck and the woman would be better off alone.

• The men don't do enough from what I've seen.

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• Really? Because in my experience, most women expect the guy to approach first, make the first move, pay for the first date and court the woman, just to even get a chance.

• @kirah he's talking about the actual relationship, not before the relationship.

• Some do more than men 😒

• Depends on individual.

• It honestly depends on the relationship. Some men do most of the work and so do some women. A good relationship is giving as much as you get.

• Wow.. these poll results

• The sexism is strong on this question...

• If you think they don't then you shouldn't date them. It's time you started dating men instead.
    Good luck

• Well friends with benefits is a better option

• Unless I meet a girl worth it, why should I settle?

• No one said you should settle. I was just stating a fact.

What Guys Said 16

• I think there are a lot of good women out there who bring a lot of great things "to the table." However, it seems like there's less that I'm interested in girls bringing to the table. They're trying to promote different things than what they used to, and I'm not attracted to those things that many girls are promoting.

• I took this question from the stand point of entering into a relationship. All I can say is personally for me, in modern day relationships and how it is today. I see women bringing very little to a relationship that would make me want to enter into one. Really the only thing I can think of is a steady source of sex. Everything else I can pretty much do myself or don't care for, or is just easier to do on my own. Really the way I see it for me is the cons of a relationship heavily out weigh the pros. I know that is sad to say, and wish I could get more out of a relationship. But it is just easier for me to be single.

• I don't think anyone is even sitting at the table these days.

• Well...

Men are expected to ask women out.
    Men are expected to say "i love you" first.
    Men are expected to propose.
    Men are expected to provide for their partner.

Women aren't expected to do any of these things. If men have to do all of this, you would think that the LEAST a girl could for her partner would be to take care of him, support him, be kind to him, and keep him sexually satisfied, and maybe even let him have a say in... well, anything, and actually COMPROMISE on things. But most women don't even do that.

• Depends on the woman, some do enough, some do not.

• I tend to think everybody in our generation regardless of sex has gotten a little lazy and selfish as far as relationships go because we're used to thinking solely about ourselves, but I would agree that feminism to an extent has created a lot of especially entitled women who want to completely shun all of their traditional duties as a good wife while still expecting their husbands to treat them like queens. By that same token, there are many party boy man-chilren well into their 30s who want to desperately prolong their youth without settling down, yet complain when they can't find a traditional wife.

• I believe that those who are in a good relationship, do enough.

• Excuse me if I sound sexist but most times all women bring to the table is sex!!!

• You're correct, unfortunately.

• No no not nearly enough there is a reason western women are the least desired in the world.

• Girlfriends provide so much more emotional support than my homeboys any given day

• This question is sexist it depends on the women, not every girl is the same

• Their contribution is of a different nature.

• Women have babies and put up with your nonsense. What were you expecting?

• What MaskedSanity said.

In general, most women today are quite entitled in attitude and think they bring equal value to a relationship simply by being there and having sex. They are riding a wave of decades of messages from the media that women are more valuable than men, so they think they are more valuable than they really are.

• Not always especially if they expect you to pay for everything and shut you down for sex. Or never drive or whatnot

• Once in a relationship the woman has most of the power. The person in power doesn't need to bring much to the relationship. She controls your sex life, and can possibly hurt you financially. If you have kids with her then she can even take your children away. The man ends up acting like a slave trying to avoid the woman using this power against him, while the only thing she brings to the table is whatever scraps she allows the man to have.

In the woman's mind however, being the one in power makes her think that she must have a greater value than the man. Therefore they believe they bring more to the table than they really do. If the power structure in modern relationships were more even, then and only then would women bring as much to the table as men.