Does this means she likes me or what?

So there's this girl, over the summer she messaged me and we started texting like 24/7. We started Skyping every weekend and just talking. Once school started we would talk in school. We went to a concert and we held hands, we then kissed a few weeks after and then she started to back off a bit. Before Halloween I asked her if we'll ever date and she said she doesn't know and asked her why she kissed me. She told me it was because she thought she was ready but it made her realize that she actually wasn't. Then we hung out on Halloween, we talked and we kissed a few more time. After that she got distant and we stopped talking for a bit. After a few weeks of not talking She told me that she's sorry she led me on and she's not ready for a relationship, she wanted to she what it would be like of we were "together". We then started talking again and Skyping, we hung out but after that she got weird again ever since Thanksgiving, until recently. we then hung out and she told me its felt like forever since we've seen each other and that she needs to start texting me more. Sunday night we Skyped. For Christmas I made her a card that was just showing her that i care. It was a card that just had reasons why she's amazing, and that I miss talking to her 24/7 and how beautiful she is, and maybe we can hang out over break. I gave it to her and she texted me that I'm so darn sweet. After school she texted me. Today I asked if we could Skype, but after that she kinda got drunk and called me to come over. She said a few other things like I'm pretty sure to her sister that i was hot and she kept saying I love you and told me to say it back to her. I know it was a bad idea to go there when she was drunk but I really like her and just wanted to hang. She fell asleep for like an hour while I was there but she was half asleep and started rubbing my arm which led into us holding hands until I had to leave. She then told me that we can Skype tonight if I want. So what do you guys think?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• She looks like a nut case, to be honest. Not sure of anything. And she's behaving like a kid. This girl spells trouble, man! She's too indecisive, and is not in a position to date in this situation. She needs to sort out her issues first. And it seems like you're putting her on a pedestal, but giving her attention even when she ignored you, and jumping to Skype/text her when she wants you to.

Maybe you can consider dating her when she has figured out what she wants, but right now, I suggest you seek out other girls. This one is not worth your time or efforts.

• " but after that she kinda got drunk and called me to come over. She said a few other things like I'm pretty sure to her sister that i was hot and she kept saying I love you and told me to say it back to her." She likes you and they must say that "a drunk mind speaks a sober heart" for a reason, right? I guess this is 1 of those
    "Don't believe the lies.

"Look me in my eyes.
    Please don't be scared of me.
    Please don't be scared of me.
    I remember you.
    This feeling isn't new.
    So please don't be scared of me.
    Please don't be scared of me." #Drake moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcQzATCJpBA

• You need to have a "serious" moment with her or fucking put all cards on the table and try to seal the deal once and for all.

• Well she's attracted to you but isn't sure if she wants to be in a relationship with you. It also sounds like she could be needy and just be pursuing you for validation (i. e. if this guy loves me then I deserve to be loved).

I recommend you give her a black and white decision, no matter how much the answer may scare her. It's too risky to your mental health to be led on for god knows how long. Just tell her where you want this go, and ask her whether she's on board or not. She may tell you she doesn't know if she's ready, etc etc. Stand firm. Tell her you're ready and if she's not, that's fine and you two can still be friends but you're going to direct your attention elsewhere.