Why do guys do this? (Out of no where go MIA & stop talking to you, but then come back weeks or a month later fully interested)?

This has happened to me a few times.. Things will be going great, it's just the beginning... So no sex or anything, just a couple of dates, and then they just poof, disappear... I will try to reach out but they will either be cold or ignore me.. And then weeks and weeks go by and they act like nothing happened, come back, and are all over me?

Im 21 by the way. My thoughts are they don't know what they want or they want to be at a more stable spot with themselves first? Or they have other stuff going on? I'm really not sure why they do this.

What Guys Said 2

• People are complicated, especially at that age. There could be a myriad of reasons behind his actions.

What's important is how you react to these types. Don't invest yourself in them hoping for more, because even if you do get what you think you want, it's unlikely to last and is just going to end up hurting you more.

• They had other things/girls on the go and you became an inconvenience for them so they put you on the shelf. They got less busy or those other girls dried up so you became a possibility again.

What Girls Said 1

• I think when that happens he's just not that into the girl, she's just an option. Otherwise he wouldn't have just disappeared for no reason like that, then think he can just pick her back up when he feels like it.