Guy says he sees a future with me... but he just met me?

Started talking to him on tinder roughly a month ago. We've met in person twice, but after our first meeting he started talking about how much he really liked me, said I was a special person, and that he saw a future with me (he said this shortly after we met) . I'm 20, he's 22. I guess what I am asking is, is he moving too fast? I feel like he just met me. Since that day, we have talked pretty much every single day.

I've never really dated before, and have zero to little experience with guys, so I'm a bit unsure if this is crazy... or normal? I kept tryign to explain to him like..."you just met me!, etc." And he would say something like, "I know this sounds crazy, but I just feel like you're the one" or something similar to that.

What Guys Said 1

• He seems to be in the fast lane tell him to take it slow

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry, but this happened when my friend used Tinder. The guy was just using her for sex. I recommend proceeding with caution!

• Beware. Fuccboi i smell