Are some women just too unattractive to find "the one"?

I've been single for a while and feel like I may just be too unattractive to find someone who prefers to be with me over all other women. Do you think that everyone, no matter how unappealing, will/can find "the one"?

What Guys Said 2

• I think American women have priced themselves out of the market. What they are selling men are not buying.

• Attraction is not always about looks and body.

It could well be that you are a well read and/or knowledgeable girl who intimidates guys around.

Guys love being on top aka the 'MAN'. Girls who intimidate them scare them away :)

• I'm glad to hear this from someone. Many people cast that aside as BS coming from those ladies too unattractive to find anyone.

• Everyone has a right to their judgment and opinion young lady :)

Though perception may seem to rule supreme to the hive, what matters is intention to the individual. Though many ride on perceptions than go look for intention to feel better for and about themselves, fact remains that there are many many reasons why guys won't go for confident & knowledgeable girls :)

What Girls Said 1

• I want to say yes. My family believes that looks are not dependent on finding someone but in this day and age, I find that hard to believe. I am 21 and have never been in a relationship so I can see where you are coming from, you can imagine how I feel haha. Anyway, I am sure the fact you've been with someone before clearly means you are not unattractive and how actively are you seeking a partner? Have you been rejected, causing you to feel less of a person?

• I'm not actively seeking because I'm told someone pops up when you least expect it (that's how it happened to me in the past). And yes I was recently rejected. What about you?

• The idea of someone wanting to be intimate with me based on my physical appearance, along with being selective based on physical appearance and intellect.

• Selectivity is always good :) but I hope you find your confidence. I'm sure you're beautiful since you exercise and have "suitors" lol.