Does it make guys uncomfortable that I have depression and anorexia?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think anorexia makes guys less interested in you because you don't look healthy and thus not sexually attractive, and depression is something that prevents you from being happy which can be somewhat draining.

So, probably yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most people do judge people with any kind of Mental Health issue. I suffered from severe depression and anorexia in the past. A lot of people have distanced themselves from me after they've found out.

A lost of people won't see past your depression and anorexia , so fail to get to know who you are as a person. Years ago I had anorexia and depression it's a constant battle. Depression and anorexia are what you are battling with right now, so only those who'll help you win the fight deserve to be in your life.

I have overcome so much. I am the strong, independent, compassionate person who I am today due to what I suffered from in the past. If someone can't accept you at your worst they sure as hell don't deserve to be with you at your best. 💗

What Guys Said 5

• Really depends on the guy, from what I've experienced depression can drag others into it. But there are those who are willing to take the risk and comfort with everything they got

• Avoid like the plauge

• ideally, you should be the uncomfortable one here

• At this stage in my life, I couldn't be with you. In a few years, it probably wouldn't bother me.

• as long as ur sexy n we're attracted to u then it doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 1

• I am sure it does. However, the right guy will see past it.