24 years old. Is it sad if I never had a boyfriend before?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sad that half your 20's is almost gone and that's where you get the juiciest sex in life.

• Not really, your teens and 20s are generally filled with mistakes and awkward interactions. From what my older friends have mentioned, in your 30s it's considerably better because it's not as awkward or mistake filled.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people will consider it sad, but I think they're ignorant and basing that judgment off of their own biased view.

People have different experiences, not all of them the same, many similar. There is nothing wrong with you and many people are in the same place as you are. :)

What Guys Said 15

• no
    filler

• Its not a sad situation, but you are feeling sad. & I feel sorry for you, but the same is happening to me execpt that I experienced 2 years of emotional pain less than u since I'm 22.

• I'm over 50 I've had two girl friends and the relationships combined lasted under 2 years in total and I haven't so much as touched anyone since as of 30 years now. And now that's what I call sad lol

• Depends on whether you've been looking.

• Nothing big and if you really want a guy then open up and approach any guy you find cute 😊

• Not sad at all, i'm 23 and never had a girlfriend before, we just haven't found the right people yet, not saying ti doesn't suck however (cos it does)

• Nope, people are "ready" to date at different ages of their life.

• What the reason you are single?

• It's sad you think of it as a competition.

• No. Be proud. A lot of people just date because they don't think they can be happy without a bf/gf.

• You will find someone that likes you for you and you will love them back. You just have to find them.

• That depends if you've wanted one for some time or not. If you've wanted one but not met one perhaps that could be considered somewhat sad in some ways. But I wouldn't say it's sad in a pathetic way.

• Interesting reaction: GIRLS doesn't think it's sad that GIRLS have never been dating. I wonder if this means we can finally kill the "40 year old virgin male" stereotype.

• I'm 3 years older than you and never had a girlfriend

• Nope, it's normal, but is it sad if I never had a girlfriend before (I'm 36 years old)?

What Girls Said 5

• I got my first one at 23 and we're still together.

Are you single by choice or are you waiting for prince charming?

Take some initiative if you want one.

• Nothing wrong with it!

• You don't always get to choose your circumstance. It's not sad :)

• I'm 20 and haven't had one either. I'm pretty upset about it.

• No, everyone moves at their own pace in life. Do you, and don't follow the herd of what is "supposed" to happen at certain ages.