Should I send this text or no?

Been dating this guy for a month. He's currently visiting family for the Holidays. Today he sent me a text (Christmas Eve) saying "Thinking about you. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family." I replied "Thank you. Hope you're having a great time. Merry Christmas Eve!"

So here's my silly question. Would it be overkill for me to send a "Merry Christmas" text on Christmas Day since we already exchanged texts on Christmas Eve? I really don't want to be redundant, but it feels like I should say something because its Christmas.

What do you guys think?

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, send it. It shows you are thinking about him on Christmas day. It's nice to know someone is thinkng of you and cares enough to send a nice message. I'd be elated if my guy friend sent me a "Merry Xmas" message on Christmas day. It would make my day even more special