Would you date a cam girl if she's really hot and have a sexy body?

I mean if she's so hot and have a sexy body but work as a cam girl. It seems like men are blind and don't want to date me but i don't know why. I only had a boyfriend one and things didn't went well. Would you?

• Yes i would
  • No i wouldn't
Please be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, my ex did camming to make money to finance her NPC competitions. She showed it off, but I was the only one who got the pussy. It actually turned me on that so many other guys wanted her but couldn't get it. The thing is, when you're with a super hot girl, there will always be competition. My attitude is, bring it.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the girl. I wouldn't reject her just because she's a cam girl. Though I will probably wonder and be cautious about her reason to be a cam girl in the first place. Is her occupation a direct result of a personality trait I don't like or values which don't align with mine? What does being a cam girl tell me about her? Is she more likely to be unfaithful? If not, than sure I'd probably date her. I don't know any cam girls personally though, so I'm afraid I can't know for sure until I get to know one.

• The most important thing is that you are different

• Like not the others

• No, sorry. If I dated a cam girl, porn worker, or prostitute, I would forever be asking myself just how many other guys would recognise her. I would not want to be seen with someone like that. Sorry, just my honest opinion.

• Hot and sexy? Err uhmm pics needed... for yah know... research purposes >_>

• Eh... it depends on her personality. She needs to be a good person before I would consider her beauty. Once you have a great attitude and personality in general, then you've pretty much got me.

• cam girl is only a job, i dated a girl who did cam work, again it is just a job,

• there is more to a person then their job, can't understand why a guy would say no, it is always nice to have a beautiful woman to share your time with

• it is just a case of immaturity , most people judge before they get to know a person, feel free to pm me if you fancy a chat sometime

• I will

• I would, but i can't say it with being 100% sure. There's a side of me saying "really?". Still, i guess showing off is better than letting people touch it.

Even though it may have been okay at the beginning of the relationship, i'd definitely ask her to stop if things got even a little bit serious. Casual dating is fine, but i wouldn't like my girlfriend to satisfy other men, no matter how she does it.

• I've always thought it was a turn on that other guys thought my girlfriend/wife was hot. So... yes I definitely would.

• i wouldn't mind at all... i like girls in the adult work sector and why ex was an escort but i guess many men would get jealous or possesive

• Maybe yes. I almost have.

What Girls Said 3

• Like Ashe Maree? She has a boyfriend but he understands that being a cam girl is her profession I guess,

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8625aaf183.jpg

• I'm a camgirl and am dating someone else who used to do it as well. Doesn't bother me, its very common for the circles im in to cam at some point to get money.

• I guess many of them would still date you.