Is it normal for guys not to text all the time?

I've been out with this guy twice and he's really nice. The only thing is that he never texts me first or directs the conversation to keep going. Or he'll open snapchats and not reply like he used to. Is that normal for guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i am much more chatty, but it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for someone who isn't a chatty type. From the sounds of it he is the latter and quite awkward in his chat conversations. You may want to mainly voice call him or speak to him in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, usually it takes a little longer before guys get to the stage where they start not text first. From experience, a guy only texts if he needs to and needs a question answer. Unlike us girls, we like to text because they are on our minds and, in my case, for our self-esteem.

What Guys Said 3

• Very normal.

It's kind of annoying for a lot of guys to have to text back, so we just don't. We prefer to talk face to face.

• He's like me and doesn't like texting.

• depends how the conversation is going on and what is the matter.. moreover depends in which manner

What Girls Said 0