What do you think of Japanese girls/guys?

1124

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been to Japan. Friendliest people I've ever encountered, I have to say. ☺

Most Helpful Girl

• They're fine. I dated a Japanese guy once in college; he was handsome and sweet but also kind of... immaturely self-centered? But that was just him as an individual, I think. My Japanese friends (mostly guys) don't seem any different than my American or other nationality friends, except some of them (definitely not all of them) are more reserved and traditional.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• I never met one. I think the women are attractive, but I really don't know much about their culture besides what anime shows, and I am sure that isn't a good source of information about what the Japanese are like.

• Love Japanese girls they look exotic and erotic but are very respectful which is wonderful in this modern era of poor manners.

• I admire how Japan has kept its strong customs and traditions in the face of ever growing globalization. It's not an easy thing to do so for Japan to stuck to vehemently to their traditions and culture is admirable.

I actually find Japanese women to be super attractive but I doubt I could date a Japanese women as I'd imagine most of them do not understand English and many of them seem to only date Japanese guys and I am not Japanese.

• they can mostly understand English but are very shy to speak it

• @gwail No lol Most Japanese are very bad at English and they don't even understand since we live on an isolated island which has a few foreigner so we don't really have to speak English.

• The girls are generally very beautiful. SOme of the guys look like they might be cute, but I'm a very poor judge of male looks.

• I think they're attractive

• in what way?, if you are asking if i find japanese girls attractive then my answer would be yes. also im so glad you put a map up so we all know where japan is lol

• I wouldn't know. I don't know what real Japanese girls are like. I know what they're like in anime but what a lot of guys forget is that anime is NOT a good indication of what real Japanese girls are like (sadly).

• I dont know... They seem very free spirited people... Plus, i hear their women are very generous sexually... so yaayyyy

• Never known any Japs. Known plenty of Taiwanese and Vietnamese blokes though.

• That they are from Japan. I don't believe I've had the pleasure/displeasure of meeting one.

• Because of anime and manga, I think it's a cool place to visit and stuff.

• I admire their traditional parenting style.

• It doesn't exist in Japan lol it's just a stereotype or other Asain countries

• Not really. I way born and raised in Japan but I don't know any of my friends who have that strict parents though. My parents aren't that strict either.

We study hard because we know that it's almost impossible to get any good jobs without studying hard in high school in Japan. We aren't always forced by parents.

• You don't have to be forced to do anything. You are already a part of the system, it feels natural to you.

• that they are kinky as hell lol

• I just can't seem to be attracted to them, even the most beautiful ones...

• japan is weird and the people too, i love it

• Both of them are quite cute also love their culture

• Most people don't really like their culture though but thanks for your opinion 😊

• I don't know it seem pretty awesome, everyone are so polite and respectful also there is an incredible low crime rate. Then I also enjoy Japanese entertainment and media so it seems pretty nice. All thought Japan seem to be pretty conservative

• Oh i see! Sweden seems similar too haha

• Japanese girls are super cute and I love super cute.

• I think they're fine people.

• Very nice people in the kids love American pop culture

• I love the Japanese!! They have such high respect to people and they have such a kind Heart.

• Japan is BEAUTIFUL country! And the girls are gorgeous :p

• just like western women. Some are hot and others are not for me. BUT, I would prefer a Japanese girl over a western slut.

• Japanese men have basically knocked themselves out of the dating game and given up on women.

What Girls Said 10

• i live in japan now. i really love it here. i like how everyone is allowed to be their own version of themseleves and it is tottally ok. that is my favorite part. jappanese girls are so cute and kind. and guys are also very kind. but i dont like how thin and boney some guys are here.

• The girls might be fun to hang with. Dont care about the guys.

• @mistnigqa808

I think they're cool :)

• They are fine looking people. They always look cute, immaculate, clean and tidy.

• I don't
    //

• The same as anyone else, I don't really have an opinion

• They are freaking cute.

• different culture, like completely

• They are cute

• no... just no