The unspoken rules of dating?

I'm kinda new to the dating scene, give me some rules that everyone kinda knows/ should find out.

Most Helpful Guy

• -Don't act needy or clingy (no matter how much you are into the guy).
    -Dating is suppose to be fun and enjoyable, the moment it's not stop dating that person.
    -There's friendly dates and romantic dates, always assume it's a friendly date until the guy makes a move or starts to flirt.
    -A man should always pay (my personal rule)
    - make a list of things you are looking for and not looking for in a man. 10 things in each then highlight the top 3. If the person you're dating doesn't mean the top 3 things then move on to the next guy.
    - it's acceptable to date multiple people at once until you are exclusively dating someone. Then that means it's just y'all 2 and no other dates are allowed.
    - have fun

Most Helpful Girl

• To never expect anything. Expectation leads to disappointment.

What Guys Said 5

• Anal is not third base!

Found out that hard way, still a bit sore.

On a serious note just relax and go with the flow, don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. Always pick neutral places for food so either fast food or Italian unless you know their food preferences, always split the bill don't expect him to pay, that's just being a bitch if you expect that.

Main thing to remember is there are no rules for dating other than what you lay down for yourself.

• Bj by third or next

• don't overthink it

• Get your heart broken and learn the hard way.

• I wish i new

What Girls Said 0