Why is he doing this?

We have been talking for a bit about a month. He told me after he came out of town from his birthday we were going to go out and things like that. He comes back and basically disappears for almost two weeks. Oh so I saw him on Facebook with anothet girl who had two kids. This was on her page. He didn't know i knew that. So guess who called me a few days ago. His excuse was he was busy. Lol I said yup busy with Lisa. Lol he damn near drop his phone or peed in his pants. He was shocked that i knew her name. He couldn't even lie anymore. We basically had an argument and i hung up. He hasn't even called me to say sorry or what can i do? One lady i told said he may feel stupid... your thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

• Dump him, apparently you weren't a priority to him.

• Why he hasn't called or said something?

• He should have been honest from the get go.

He could have said he was busy hanging with a friend. He's already lying to you.

Then he doesn't attempt to make it right.

What Girls Said 1

• he's stupid, if he hasn't called to even say sorry he's a coward. And he doesn't deserve you, if he isn't willing to fight to get you back, then who needs him? There are wayy better guys out there, who wouldn't have put you in this situation in the first place. Find someone new, who I guarantee will be better. You got this.