Am I overreacting too quickly?

I need advice.. So I've been on a couple dates with this really great guy, we normally talk every other day but I haven't heard from him for 2 days, I was the last to message him. He's been on Facebook and Twitter recently but hasn't messaged me at all.. Is this a sign? I've been trying to ignore the fact he didn't message but it kinda sucks.. I thought I'd at least get a merry Christmas message.., am I overreacting? Is he ignoring me?
Help!!

Most Helpful Guy

• The holidays are a high stress time for everyone. Give him some time

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the holidays. It's normal he'd be spending time with his family! So don't worry, give time for the Christmas rush to pass :)

What Guys Said 1

• He may be super busy.

It's ok for you to write a quick merry Christmas text or fb message. Just keep it short.

What Girls Said 3

• Omg TWO DATES? It is Christmas he probably thinks you are spending time with family and is doing the same.

• No I would be freaking out as well! I think he playing games!

• You should reach out and text him first if you want to talk to him. Don't wait for him to text you first. Just say "whats up" or "hi". You got this.