Girls, how many of you find this body to be sexy?

The reason I blocked the face is to keep it purely on the physique and not the face?

• I do find it sexy and hot
    67% (20)
  • nope that's gross
    33% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Is his body attractive? Well in a general sense yes. But I honestly prefer guys who are chubby vs muscly. But that's just my preference.

• Is there a particular reason?

• I'm just not big into muscles. But if a guy came up to me and was nice and we hit it off, of course I would give him a chance. I have preferences, but I'm not rigid in those preferences. I'm a bigger girl myself, so I just figure most guys with a bit of muscle don't even think I exist lol. So I don't bother approaching them or anything.

What Girls Said 6

• Don't care. Yeah it looks attractive, but we women don't get turned on seeing parts regardless of the rest of the who package like men do. No average girl will react to this shit. I care so little for that picture, I'm putting myself to sleep while thinking about how little I care.

Guys projecting... xD

• Yep i find that attractive.

• It's not gross, but it's not what I'm attracted to.

• Not really. The physique is okay but besides that, no.

• Not bad 😍
    Honestly ideally I like a little less muscle and just toned

• Not into that.