Why do non-white women think they are entitled to me because I am white?

You're not entitled to me or any white man so stop trying to shame us by saying we're insecure.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm hispanic and I've never known of a white guy to be insecure. I actually prefer them.

• There are insecure white guys, but not all of us are insecure.

Most Helpful Guy

• That question was just another bullshit excuse to racially attack white men and call them inferior in a roundabout way.

• I get that, the girl seems to think she's entitled to a white man and if white men aren't interested in her, then we're all insecure and we're jealous of black men and all of that shit.

• Yeah welcome to the white male hating internet, its funny how all these goofs make us insecure and weak, and them the "Dominant" ones in everything lol

What Girls Said 4

• What on earth are you talking about?

• I gather reading comprehension is not your forte?

• 'Entitled' lol, as if a white guy is some sort of prize.

• Well that's their behavior. I am not saying I am a prize but I notice humans with vagina have a tendency to feel entitled to everything and anything.

• Wait... what?

• Nobody is entitled to anyone.

• I couldn't agree more.

What Guys Said 1