Am I maybe too arrogant?

I have a hard time dating men, i keep seeing them as something not good enough for me, its like they dont have enough ''status'' money'' or good looks, so i pick a fight with them to get them off my back and search for someone else, i am also attracted to older men > 35+. Am i just a bitch and am i not even that good looking to aim those type of men? this is me http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• "its like they dont have enough ''status'' money'' or good looks, so i pick a fight with them to get them off my back and search for someone else"

The usual female discontent in a nutshell. Unfortunately, most women think this way. It's ok to have standards but when those standards keep going up, and you keep wanting more that's where the problem relies.

A good example is when girls make the infamous "shit tests", a guy passes them and the girl steps it up to make it impossible for the guy to "please" her or whatever. Honestly, I wouldn't want to be with a person like you. Then again, this is something you have to stop regardless of anything, once you are over 30/35 years old as your options of men go down. Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, yes, maybe. But also maybe not. Because let's look at it this way: You want a man that can provide, with whom you feel safe and taken care of, who you are attracted to, who is experienced in life and can even help you grow as a person. I see nothing wrong with that because I too feel that way. I am attracted to older men too because I just feel they can provide so much more stability and make me feel safer. Aim for what you want. For someone who makes you feel good about yourself and who makes you happy. That is what matters after all, isn't it?

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see what appearance has to do with anything you're talking about, will some successful man tolerate your behavior because he thinks you're pretty? Maybe, i dunno, but I doubt he'd love you.

• could maybe be a defense mechanism

• You have quite the mustache going there.

What Girls Said 1

• You are very striking. Your looks won't be everyone's cup of tea, but you'll be a walking fantasy for plenty. And I want to steal your hair.

Older dudes will know what the deal is. Most of them will give you as much space as you want. A few will want to GPS track you everywhere; steer clear of those.

There are surprisingly many wealthy guys who are (a) dishonest, (b) married, and (c) um, unsophisticated. Depending on your ethics, it's like playing level 1 of the man game. So easy...

I have 4 brothers, and I like men a lot, so I could never bring myself to do that (even though lots of these guys threw themselves at me, back in the day).
    Also, sex wise, I'm a gay man trapped in a straight woman's body. So, ew.

But, I'm me, and you're you. You do you. I know quite a few girls who had "arrangements" when they were younger, and are now perfectly normal members of the upper middle class.